Sales Consultant (Part Time) - Stratford Retail Store, Stratford UK
Are you ready to help paint the UK pink? We are looking for a dynamic part-time Sales Consultant (20hrs/week) to join our team at our Stratford retail store! The Sales Associates will be responsible for adhering to and setting an example for all brand expectations regarding customer service, image and professional standards. If you are an ambitious self-starter who is looking for a new role, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Achieve sales goals as given to you by your Store Manager by executing promotional and event calendars in-storeReview weekly sales with your Store Manager. If necessary, coach on additional strategies to achieve sales goalsAbility to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service by educating customers on the Too Faced brand and productDemonstrate products on customers and explain the benefits of each product and develop personal relationships with customers to gain loyalty Participate in events in-store to drive business, ensuring theme of event/activity is on-brand at all timesEnsure the store is merchandised and kept clean and tidy at all times to comply with the Too Faced brand image and standardsInform the store management of all seasonal activity well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation.Alert store management of all out of stocks as they occur.
- Proven retail experience within the cosmetics/beauty industry
- Demonstrate knowledge of Too Faced products and a passion for the beauty industry
- Excellent makeup and artistry skills
- Be teamwork-oriented with the ability to work in a selling, goal-driven environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend an interview