Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : 21-23k starting salary + benefits.
Championing a relaxed, refined and colourful aesthetic.
Investment into tactile & organic textiles.
Focus on subtle detailing & minimal branding.
Loosely defined as a contemporary casual wear brand.
Positive, inclusive and upbeat in brand spirit.
3 London stores, e-commerce and a host of excellent wholesale stockists including Mr Porter, End, Liberty.
The role is full time and involves working between our Central London head office and our East London distribution centre.
Your primary focus will be supporting them to to drive our sales across wholesale, retail and ecommerce to reach their maximum potential. Providing structure and administration support to enable them to drive effective operations and sales.
- Manage the administration of day-to-day wholesale accounts, including receiving orders, liaising with the warehouse to pack orders, making bookings, arranging deliveries and invoice orders once delivered.
- Facilitate all aspects of the smooth running of wholesale partnerships including the end to end management of deliveries to the partner.
- Making suggestions around prioritising/adjusting delivery schedules and movement of stocks to balance external partner relationships with internal priorities.
- Manage the communication of available to sell stock to maximise in season sales opportunities
- Collect and report on sell through figures and support in actioning initiatives to boost in season sales.
- Produce weekly wholesale and retail sales reports for the management team
- Arrange Bookings with Wholesale partners through their online systems.
- Liaising with the customer on orders placed, dealing with any queries and deliveries.
- Complete the set-up of styles on their system and on the warehouse system.
- Instruct warehouse on processing goods to ship.
- Log receipt of stock into their system once it has arrived, ensuring there are no discrepancies.
- Delivery of digital assets to wholesale accounts.
- Coordinating stock requests, allocations and delivery of stock to our own retail stores.
- Coordinating brand and content shoots.
There is excellent scope to grow within the business and explore many aspects of a busy,growing fashion business for the right candidate.
Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a Wholesale environment.
Excellent Excel skills.
Flexible work approach, great communication skills and able to liaise with all departments.
Accuracy with great attention to detail.
Ability to remain calm under pressure, managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines.
Excellent administration and organisational skills, a keen problem-solver.
An understanding of budgets and willingness to learn.
Previous experience working with major wholesale accounts including Mr Porter, End and Matches highly desirable.
Experience of Zedonk an advantage
Preparation of export documentation.