Sales Associate Russian Speaker - Harrods
The story of La Perla begins in 1954 in Bologna, a city renowned for its arched colonnades and Renaissance structures.It is here that the talented corsetry maker Ada Masotti first designed undergarments that would revolutionise the way women dress forever.
Ada pioneered a vision to enhance feminine beauty and elegance. Her dedication to craftsmanship and quality led her to explore how lingerie could be both functional and luxurious. From innovative constructions to the velvet lined boxes which present the items inside like they were precious jewels, Ada’s creations were instilled with a quality that we recognise today as ‘made in Italy’.
Owing to this rich heritage and unrivalled knowledge of the female body, La Perla has grown into a leading luxury fashion house. La Perla is available through a network of flagship stores, shop-in-shops, department stores and specialised boutiques, located in the heart of the most important fashion districts in the world.
Today, in the same northern Italian town where La Perla first started, a long-standing team of talented craftspeople continue to preserve and perfect Ada’s vision. They address the ever-changing demands of fashion and are committed to interpreting the evolution of femininity through the art of lingerie.
To provide a high standard customer service and to contribute to the achievement of the store target.
•Providing exceptional standards of customer experience surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity by following La Perla Selling Ceremony and carrying out CRM activities according to the Company’s policies and procedures
•Demonstrating and reflecting the glamorous, luxury lifestyle image of La Perla through customer service, attitude, personal grooming, dress code and behaviour
•Developing a detailed knowledge of the product including construction, materials, care and design in order to provide exceptional and knowledgeable customer service
•Participating in and representing La Perla during promotional events and activities
•Contributing ideas and suggestions to the team in order to achieve improvements in all aspects of the boutique performance
•Demonstrating a constant awareness and actively striving to achieve key performance indicators in order to increase boutique performance and reach individual and store targets
•Actively ensuring merchandise presentation reflect VM standards and general tidiness and cleanliness of the boutique at all times
•Playing an active role in replenishing stock according to La Perla procedures and policies
•Collaborate with the team in organizing the product in the stock room by participating in stock takes and helping to keep the stock room tidy and clean
•Attending and participating in all store meetings and training events as required ensuring good communication is maintained
• Demonstrable success gained as a Sales Associate with a recognised luxury brand
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Fluent in Russian and good in English
• Demonstrable sales skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the luxury market, customer service and fashion
• Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
• Seeks opportunities to be proactive and pre-empt client needs
• Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customer expectations
• Shows innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards
• Team player
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work flexibly, embrace and manage change
• Well groomed and demonstrate an attitude of professionalism, conscientiousness and reliability
• Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
• Understand and represent the luxury lifestyle image of La Perla
• Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
• Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets