Sales Associate - Part Time 30h
"I'm passionate about silver, which gives me an infinite array of sensations, never predictable, always changing."
- Giovanni Raspini-
A destiny of beauty makes Giovanni Raspini's creations unique. It is the necessary luxury that springs from the heart of Tuscany, for a brand with almost fifty years of a quest for excellence and for an absolutely personal style. Ideas, matter and labour: the keywords that every day we try to translate into jewellery and objects for the home, creations designed by an artist's love and realized with the dedication of the craftsman. Our company is located in Valdichiana, between Arezzo, Siena and Florence. Our products are handmade with great care. Processed one by one: designed, modeled, constructed and finished exclusively within the company. It is with a commitment to style and practicality that we like to convey through the exclusive boutiques of the Giovanni Raspini brand. Here our creations are confront and encounter the world, and such encounter becomes fashion. Good things have a soul and speak to those who have ears to listen.
As a GIOVANNI RASPINI Sales Associate you will build customer loyalty through the quality of your welcome, your ability to understand customers’ expectations, and the pertinence of your advice. In this way, you are constantly growing the store’s performance and the customer portafolio.
- To embody the values of the brand delivering a unique, distinctive shopping experience to the customer
- To guarantee the excellence of customer relations throughout the sales process
- To maximize sales opportunities by mastering the spontaneous approach, complementary sales and incentives to return techniques
- Meet inventory accuracy
- To contribute to all “non-sales” activities (opening and closing the store, cashing up, management of stocks/inventories, store security, etc.)
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising and floor set standards
- Perform daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks as needed
- Ensure all operational procedures are properly followed
2-5 years of Luxury sales experience
- High motivation to new challenge and part-time position
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong community ties and ability to develop loyal client base
- Building Customer relationships
- Must have strong attention to details and operational skills