Sales Associate ii - ce UK Leeds (20-39 Hours)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : Yorkshire
County : West Yorkshire
Town : Leeds
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
- Behave like a brand ambassador;
- Model sales behaviours taught in company sales training programs;
- Maintain high energy on the sales floor;
- Consistently achieve sales goals;
- Able to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
- Consistently anticipate and meet customers' needs;
- Service all customers according to the Coach Approach standards;
- Participate as a team member and encourage team to meet and exceed performance standards;
- Champion company initiatives and supports management decisions;
- Demonstrate professional ethics.
- Very good English proficiency (essential);
- Previous experience in a retail service environment (essential);
- Background in working in luxury retail (desirable);
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales floor.