Versace UK PLC
189 Brompton Road,
London, SW3 1NE
Sales Associate _ Harrods
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
The key elements, also known as the DNA of the Maison, include leather & studs, Metal Mesh, Color & Print and Baroque Aesthetics. These elements are often inspired by Arts & Artists, Theater & Ballet, and Celebrity Culture.
The company designs, manufactures, distributes and retails luxury products ranging from the haute couture of Atelier Versace, to prét-à-porter collections, from jewelry to perfumes, from home furnishings to fine porcelain art de la table collections, from watches to interior design projects.
Versace operates as a lean organization, developing leadership and excellence with the most talented, extraordinary, world class people.
Job purpose: Build relationship with customers and maximize sales opportunity, whilst maintain store in terms of image, product and operations, and delivering the Versace customer experience.
- Achieve individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of store objectives.
- Strive to always increase brand and product knowledge
- Master selling skills to satisfy customer needs.
- Take action to maximize the sales opportunity on all categories.
- Ensures superlative customer service standards, in order to meet customer expectations.
- Act as brand ambassador to build relationships with new customers and VIP clientele.
- Deliver the ultimate VERSACE experience to increase customer loyalty.
- Solve customer complaints in a professional and positive manner, always offering follow up.
- Capture customer data all the time.
- Proactively take possible actions to maintain a long termrelationship with customers.
- Participate in the organization of In-store & Promotional events, as per Shop in Charge guidelines.
- Ensure the stock and the backroom are effectively managed and operational duties are met (Goods receiving, transferring, stock take, stock arrangement, reporting etc.).
- Remains in compliance with operational and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures store presentation and visual merchandising standards are maintained according to company directives.
- Fluent in English, however any additional languages would be beneficial.
- Computer skills to include operation of retail point of sale system, Word, Excel and email.
- Strong relationships skills and ability to maintain long-term with clients and community and understands the needs and changes of the market.
- Strong teamworking and relationship skills.
- Organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong networking and clientelling skills.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality able to thrive within a high paced environment and being multi-tasking.