Sales Associate Full-Time
Founded in 1818 as a gentleman’s furnishings and haberdashery shop, Brooks Brothers is America’s oldest clothier. From 201 years the brand is being defining the standard of dress in America and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation, quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates.With 700 stores throughout the world, we are present in 46 countries and we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
We are a premium retail Brand with an established and international heritage, operating across all product categories, with key focus in menswear.
In coherence with our expansion within the EMEA market, we are planning to open a brand-new store in LONDON WESTFIELD WHITE CITY.
For this NEW STORE OPENING we are looking for a team of FULL-TIME SALES ASSOCIATES who will have the following key responsibilities:
- To maximize sales through an effective system, abilities of service and demonstrate a good knowledge of products
- Being part of a cohesive and efficient team, in order to reach the commercial target of the Store
- To support other operations of responsibilities (stock maintenance and visualization, general management of the store, and operations of the register box)
- To promote in active way our business quality standards
- To demonstrate legendary customer service and customer satisfaction practices to maximize sales and prevent shrink
- Sales and target driven
- Proven experience in premium/luxury brands
- Ability to build lasting relationships within the Company and with the customers
- Highly organized and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Commercially aware