Sales Associate - Canary Wharf - 24 Hours Per Week
Coach, founded in 1941 is America’s premier modern luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets.We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer.Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product.We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business.You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry.
The Primary Purpose: The Sales Associate contributes to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service by utilizing Coach selling skills, and Coach Service training. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting store sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations. The Sales Associate represents Coach to the consumer, acts as an ambassador of the brand, and ensures customer needs are consistently exceeded.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to:
•Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
•Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
•Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
•Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
•Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
- Previous selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays