Versace UK PLC
189 Brompton Road,
London, SW3 1NE
Country : United Kingdom
Region : South East
County : Oxfordshire
Town : BICESTER
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
The key elements, also known as the DNA of the Maison, include leather & studs, Metal Mesh, Color & Print and Baroque Aesthetics. These elements are often inspired by Arts & Artists, Theater & Ballet, and Celebrity Culture.
The company designs, manufactures, distributes and retails luxury products ranging from the haute couture of Atelier Versace, to prét-à-porter collections, from jewelry to perfumes, from home furnishings to fine porcelain art de la table collections, from watches to interior design projects.
Versace operates as a lean organization, developing leadership and excellence with the most talented, extraordinary, world class people.
• Build relationship with customers and maximize sales opportunity;
• Achieve individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of store objectives;
• Strive to always increase brand and product knowledge;
• Ensure superlative customer service standards, in order to meet customer expectations;
• Deliver the ultimate VERSACE experience to increase customer loyalty;
• Proactively take possible actions to maintain a long term relationship with customers;
• Ensure the stock and the backroom are effectively managed and operational duties are met.
• At least 2 years of experience in retail – luxury experience preferred;
• Strong relationships skills and ability to maintain long-term contacts with clients;
• Organization and problem solving skills;
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English, however any additional languages would be benefical