Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
In that role you will stand at the very center of our organization, transforming as Brand Ambassador the store visit into a memorable shopping experience.
Your role will be to engage the customers in their discovery of our heritage through storytelling and creating an atmosphere of passion, energy and enthusiasm for Brooks Brothers collections.
You will build relationships with each customer that last over time, and begin with the quality of their welcome, the gestures and rituals of the selling ceremony and the provision of the highest level of service. Furthermore, your role will be to act as a trusted advisor of style, providing styling suggestions to the customers by understanding their life style and preferences with the highest level of service.
These are the main responsibilities for the role:
CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDING & ENGAGEMENT
• Provide outstanding customer service experience by:
• Conveying brand messages and values through storytelling to create an emotional connection and promote brand loyalty, leveraging on Brooks Brothers’ Heritage and stories to support and enhance the selling ceremony
• Guaranteeing Selling Flow execution (from the Welcome to the Sales closure) to understand the client and build intimate knowledge of preferences, contact information, and lifestyle to develop customer profiles
• Demonstrating agility in responding to different customer types, using flexibility in conversational style and approach
• Offering a personalized service to meet the customer’s current and future needs, through demonstrating basic understanding of Made-to-Measure and the ability to introduce and promote it
• Proactively developing a continued trustworthy customer relationship as appropriate (e.g. CRM after sales activities including Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls)
• Actively listening to customers’ needs and requests and utilizing product knowledge to meet the needs of the customer
• Takes ownership of resolving & escalating as appropriate to the Store Supervisor/ Assistant Manager the customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to internal customer service policies such as alteration, repair, returns, etc.
SALES MANAGEMENT & PROFICIENCY
• Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve individual sales target while ensuring a memorable costumer experience
• Work with the store team to execute action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI targets as assigned by the Store Management
• Propose service, MTM, RTW products to push styling and assist the team to achieve and overcome selling challenges
• Actively communicate customer and product information to the broader store team for everyone’s alignment to ensure customer and business needs are met
• Role model good team work to enhance the overall team moral and create an enthusiastic and engaged sales force environment
• Respect diverse opinions, suggestions and feedback in an effort to work collaboratively together to achieve a common goal. Embrace others’ differences in the spirit of promoting a diverse and inclusive culture.
BRAND PRESENTATION & STORE OPERATIONS
• Demonstrates consistently high standards of personal grooming in accordance to Brooks Brothers grooming standards and guidelines
• Adhere to Brooks Brothers store operations guidelines and time and attendance policies and standards
• Contribute to maintain the store environment clean and tidy and product display in order
• Follow the directions of the Store Manager or appointed Store management team members (SPV-ASM) on store operational tasks that may include but are not limited to stock room, inventory, cashiering, reporting duties, guest beverage service etc.
• Utilize store systems (i.e. Cash till) as needed efficiently and accurately
• Ensure in-store Visual merchandising adheres to given guidelines: support window displays as required, demonstrating accountability for every aspect of the overall store including back of the house operations (partnering with the stock team and instore VM, if present)
- Sales and target driven
- Proven experience in premium/luxury brands
- Ability to build lasting relationships within the Company and with the customers
- Highly organized and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Commercially aware