Sales Assistants - Harrods, Selfridges & Harvey Nichols
Zadig & Voltaire is a luxury brand founded in 1997 by Thierry Gillier. The signature of our brand is from our luxurious materials as cashmere, silk and leather. By revisiting basics so casual and rock’n roll, Zadig & Voltaire is the embodiment of a new luxury.
A chic and relaxed luxury.
To see the current collection: www.zadig-et-voltaire.com
Zadig & Voltaire is looking for full-time and part-time Sales Assistants to work in our London concessions.
We are looking for someone who is attentive, reliable, full of energy, approachable, punctual with an extensive knowledge of fashion and trends of the season and confident in engaging and styling clients.
The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist clients throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, offering a high-quality customer experience.
You will support the store management in building a store environment that nurtures creativity and employees development.
Your main tasks will be:
• Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging with customers;
• Assist customers and maintain a high level of customer service at all times;
• Demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of all company products and services;
• Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal by being positive, respectful and helpful to others;
• Adhere to company guidelines, policies and procedures at all times;
• Maintain internal visual merchandising.
• Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards at all times;
• Tidy up and keep the stockroom clear and accessible to maximize sales;
• Maintain constant vigilance with regard to store security procedures.
- Demonstrable success gained as a sales assistant, preferably in a high-end/luxury environment;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Be sales driven with strong selling skills;
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities;
- Seeks opportunities to be proactive and anticipate client’s needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.