Sales Assistant Marylebone
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Central/West End
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Given its image and the philosophy behind it, BIMBA Y LOLA has a close-knit relationship with the world of art and the avant-garde, collaborating with emerging artists and taking part in art fairs around the globe.
Quality and cutting-edge design make BIMBA Y LOLA an internationally recognised brand, present in 15 countries.
Reporting to the local Area Manager, it´s your job as a Store manager and leader, to build a team oriented to excellence.
Adaptable and flexible by nature, you’re composed and collected as you balance the diverse needs of your teams in the midst of constant change. In addition to team building, you create excitement around our products and philosophy.
You’re responsible for upholding our high standards and by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance bimba & lola loyalty, you deliver measurable results.
- Planning, organization and implementation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Oriented to excellence (above the expectative).
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.