Sales Assistant - London
Sessùn has been creating subtle and unique fashion for women for over twenty years.
Playing with volume and materials, reinventing the classics and redefining masculine/feminine dress codes, Sessùn writes the tale of free and inspired womankind.
Along with its informed awareness combined with a focus on quality and the promotion of skill and expertise, Sessùn is characterised by its attention to detail and by the importance it places on upholding key values. And this approach is applied from the design of clothes through to the layout of stores.
Sessùn is available at more than 800 points of sale across France and internationally, at own-brand stores, in outlets and in department stores.
As part of the opening of our new point of sale in London, we are looking for a full-time and a part-time sales assistant.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing turnover in the point of sale
- Ensuring that customers are greeted and receive personalised, quality service
- Generating contact with customers. Listening to and identifying customer needs, providing customers with information and advice
- Presenting articles, developing a sales argument for products and promoting them
- Checking and monitoring stocks and anticipating restocking requirements for the retail space in order to ensure that customer needs are always met
- Ensuring that each customer receives personalised service and driving customer loyalty
- Ensuring the smooth-running of our point of sale
- Arranging the layout of our retail area and displaying our products in accordance with company guidelines
- Participating in sales-related tasks (inventories, store cleanliness, unwrapping, labelling...).
- You are passionate about fashion and have extensive knowledge of the sector and its trends.
- You have an understanding of customer service and being available to the customer
- You are reactive, dynamic, versatile and are driven by results and creative force
- You are inspired by challenge and making sales
- You have an awareness of products
- You enjoy working as part of a team
- You are bilingual in French/English
You want to become part of a human-scale business.