Sales Assistant - Harrods Menswear
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Central/West End
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Joining Sandro means joining one of the leading ready-to-wear brands in the world. Created in 1984, the brand now boasts over 2800 employees across 41 different countries. Above all else, working at Sandro means being part of a family, with us our people are at the very heart of everything we do.
Each member of every team is a talent, and it is our talented teams that build our brand day after day. We are searching for personalities, not just CVs. We recruit the ambitious dream chasers, the passionate entrepreneurs. To think, to create and to grow, these are our core values, our common threads. Sandro is family, Sandro is Paris. Join us on our journey.
- Welcome and give style advice to our demanding customer base
- Create customer loyalty by adapting your advice to the customers desire and needs
- Contribute to the development of our brand's image by giving a unique, personalised, bespoke luxury service
- Use your knowledge of the collection and our customers to reach individual and store sales targets
- Ensure that your store's visual standards are market-leading
- Carry out visual merchandising of our collections in accordance with guidelines provided by Head Office and the Area Manager
- Work as part of the team to ensure the smooth running of the store
- Assist in stock management and deliveries
You are passionate about fashion and are knowledgeable of fashion trends.
You are committed, energetic, enjoy working in a team and you are at ease with providing expert style advice to a demanding customer base.
You have the ability to develop strong relationships both with customers and internally with the Area Manager, your Store Manager and the team.
If you wish to join an international luxury fashion group with great career opportunities then we look forward to hearing from you!