Sales Assistant - Full Time (London Flagship - Regent Street)
In fall 2000, the landscape of premium denim was changed forever. Born in Los Angeles, California, 7 For All Mankind was the first company to bring premium denim to scale, putting L.A. on the map as the fashion authority of the west coast staple.
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female celebrities that include Emma Stone, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart, Jessica Alba, and Kate Bosworth. Male celebrity fans include Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Reynolds and Prince Harry.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with retail locations in America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high end specialty boutiques around the world.
7 For All Mankind remains the leader in premium denim and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
The Sales Assistant offer a reliable support to achieve KPI’s targets by providing excellent customer service at all times and improve efficiency as sales volume increases. Also helps in maintaining strong brand image in appearance, presentation and store operations.
He/She will inspire customers with our brands fashion and lifestyle image and products.
- Ensure a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through exceptional sales service
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all products in store, including fits, finishes and construction of products.
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store
- Ensure that all stock is represented on the sales floor and is replenished when needed.
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ensure that all products are accurately priced and security tagged at all times.
- Taking cash and card payments and making sure the till balances
- Ensure all deliveries are checked off in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Update customer records in the company database as required
- Be responsible for own health and safety and the well being of others with whom they come into contact within the store.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Store Manager or the Assistant Store Manager.
- Be fully competent in the operation of the POS System