Sales Assistant Church's London
Country : United Kingdom
Region : England
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
- Welcome and serve the customer, providing an excellent in-store experience at all times.
- Demonstrate brand and product knowledge, based upon the training programme provided, as well as keeping up to date with the luxury environment and competitors.
- Proactively deliver the Brand’s selling ceremony, maximising sales opportunities in order to achieve store sales target and KPIs.
- Maintain and develop client relationships through an individual approach, leveraging Customer Relationship Management and digital tools.
- Deal effectively with customer queries and after sales care, liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Maintain the sales floor and visual display to a high standard in line with Brand guidelines.
- Follow the Company operational guidelines, policies and stock procedures.
Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion
Experience in a luxury or premium retail environment
Being able to work in team, as well as alone
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Passion and knowledge of the shoemaking industry and affinity with the Brand