Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : £23000
For over a decade, Shaun Leane has redefined the standard of British jewellery design. Fusing innovation with exquisite craftsmanship, the House is known for a timeless elegance that epitomises modern romance. Creator of some of the most admired jewellery masterpieces of the twenty-first century, Shaun Leane is fast becoming one of the world’s pre-eminent jewellery houses.
We are looking for energetic candidates who are sales driven for a Full time Senior Sales Associate. As an Ambassador of Shaun Leane, you will ensure a unique client experience before, during and after a sale. You achieve sales targets and proactively develop your client portfolio. You also participate to the daily concession operations. You are proactive, well spoken, a team player, and are talented at building relationships at every level.
During your role, you will be required to maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering a customer service experience which meets our own brand focus. In doing so, creating and maintaining loyalty to both the store and the brand.
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- To develop and maintain exceptional product knowledge, along with a full understanding and passion for the history and heritage of the House.
- Providing world-class customer service, ensuring a unique and tailored client experience.
- A good understanding and knowledge of luxury jewellery, diamonds and precious metals, ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- Ensuring the efficient management of black book clients and VIP customer database to facilitate return business.
- Visual merchandising, including daily housekeeping in order to maintain high standard product presentation.
- Providing stock reports, daily sales reports and overseeing stock control.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Personal appearance and presentation must always be strictly in line with company standards.
Skills and Experience Required
- Sales experience in a similar role / luxury retail - A proven record of excellent sales – ideally jewellery
- World class customer service with excellent understanding of customer priorities. A pro-active attitude, with confidence in your ability to cultivate your own client book.
- An innovative and enthusiastic approach to visual merchandising.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication and build a rapport.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent working knowledge of the luxury retail sector and jewellery.
- Arabic speaker is highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in fast paced environments
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
- A friendly, approachable, confident personality.
Fine Jewellery Sales Experience Required