Sale Assistant in Luxury Boutique - Full Time Permanent
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Central/West End
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : up to 27,000 per year plus commissions
Moda Recruitment is the agency specialized in search and selection of professional candidates for the Luxury Retail Industry.
Only recruit for the high fashion brands, providing a bespoke recruitment solutions
Moda Recruitment is specialised in recruiting for the luxury retail industry. We concentrate solely on this industry as this is our area of expertise.
Our Recruitment consultants come from luxury retail management backgrounds, we have excellent contacts in the industry.
To date we have successfully placed many candidates in exclusive luxury brands in retail with great success in terms of satisfaction for both the candidate and the customer.
We are meticulous about the research of candidate that we take on at Moda Recruitment.
All our candidates are all selected face to face and they will only be recruited if we believe that they will add value to the retail business. Our candidates will all have luxury retail experience and be passionate about it.
Our mission is to satisfy our clients with the best candidates who can help the business to grow and place talented people into permanent jobs in the retail market.
Our commitment is to work hard to meet in the best way your needs. Understanding your requests and ensures that only the most effective and efficient service is provided.
- Providing excellent customer service, making sure customers needs are fulfilled.
- Dealing with customer complaints ensuring they are left satisfied. --- Managing transactions and responsible for handling all cash intake. -- Offering advice to customers and assisting them with product selection.
- Making sure customers are aware of the new collection based on the latest trends and seasons.
- Maintained internal visual merchandising and in-store displays and ensured store appearance met company standards at all times.
- Tidying up and keeping the stockroom clear and accessible to maximize sales
- Doing sales reports: Checking all the weekly sales, statistics, figures, replenishments, orders.
Applications are in the strictest confidence.