Roksanda Sales Intern
Since the inception of her eponymous label in 2005, Roksanda Ilincic has become widely renowned for striking colour palettes, bold use of shape, flattering fit and an unexpected use of texture and detail. By blurring the line between day and eveningwear, each season offers chic wardrobe staples through a unique but innately feminine approach to luxury fashion.
Today the ROKSANDA brand is synonymous with modern elegance and red carpet dressing, and counts a host of influential and inspirational women among its followers, from Michelle Obama and the Duchess of Cambridge to Jessica Chastain and Cate Blanchett.
The opening of her first store at 9 Mount Street in 2014 marked a rebrand of the label to ROKSANDA – a reflection on Roksanda’s own signature simplicity – and a milestone in the company’s expanding global reach.
ROKSANDA is currently recruiting a motivated intern to join our wholesale team to start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
• Researching new stores and building and maintaining databases
• Compiling marketing research and pricing analysis
• Preparation for New York, Paris and London Sales Campaigns
• Assistance with sell-through analysis
• Provide overall support to wholesale team in administrative tasks
This opportunity will additionally vest the intern with firsthand experience of the buying campaign in London, exposing the individual to buy-side and sales-side activity.
A certificate will be issued by the end of a successful internship.
Please apply with cover letter and your CV.
- Reliable, proactive and enthusiastic
- A strong eye for detail
- Confident in data analysis
- Comfortable on the phone
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a small team
- Strong Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
- Strong level of English