Retail Coordinator - Luxury Menswear - Unique Role
Iconic and globally recognised luxury menswear brand are looking for a Retail Coordinator to join their fantastic London team. You will oversee three concessions in Central London with a hands-on approach and be responsible for the coordination and training of these stores and their teams.
This is the perfect role for a Senior Sales Consultant or Brand Manager ready for the next step in their retail career.
* Drive sales by proactively approaching customers - become a product expert!
* Work with and encourage your team to meet and exceed sales targets
* Improve sales in 3 different locations and increase brand awareness
* Monitor stock levels and manage reorders for best sellers, new styles and meeting demand for the core products
* Carry out group product knowledge seminars and other training sessions
* Train new starters; size replenishment, new deliveries, general brand news (celebrity endorsement, new styles, events etc.)
The Ideal Candidate:
* A minimum of 2 year's experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role
* Strong leadership and customer management abilities
* Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient in Microsoft work, Excel and PowerPoint
* Salary £28,000
* Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.