Remote Graphic Design Internship
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Design
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Full time
Experience : Student
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : uncompensated/unpaid
Characterised by a unique combination of eye-catching covers, sassy language, arresting typography and powerful use of imagery, it is a quarterly magazine designed to arouse the interest of the digital generation; exciting and interactive.
With a trend-led editorial message that is quirky and strong, the magazine is aimed at fashion-savvy, open-minded individuals, inspiring them to be unique whilst pushing their own boundaries in style and culture.
These roles will include: designing and creating visual content for Voir’s Social Media platforms based on upcoming and current events, trends and concepts, assisting on social media plans, contribute to the creation of fresh and inspiring imagery for social media and digital content. Skills with Adobe software is required for this position, with AfterEffects abilities being a bonus.
- Creating exciting visual content for the magazine’s Social Media platforms based on upcoming and current events, trends and concepts.
- Contribute to the creation of fresh and inspiring imagery for social media and digital content.
- Correspond regularly with the Editor and edititorial/design team
Personal Skills / Qualities:
- Working towards a degree in: Fashion Communications, Graphics or Design
- Student level skills in Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media, especially Instagram
- Excellent organization & time management with attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated & able to motivate others
- Flexible approach to workload
- Professional fashion-led image
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- An enthusiastic team player
- Market, trend and visual research skills
What you will learn / we will teach you:
- How to expand on a vibrant and exciting brand through written content
- You will be mentored personally by the Editor in Chief and editorial/design team
- We will assist you in building and tailoring your portfolio to reflect your achievements and desire career
- You will gain unique experience in expanding an entrepreneurial, exciting and vibrant brand. Leaving a distinct impact and measurable results based on your work in the team.