Regional Senior HR Advisor
Country : United Kingdom
Region : North West
County : Greater Manchester
Town : Manchester
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Ensure Hugo Boss core values are upheld all times and challenging behaviors that are inconsistent with this.
- Advise line managers and employees on best practice with regard to a full range of employee relations issues, coaching store managers and their teams through a wide variety of challenges.
- Plan, co-ordinate and facilitate regular talent management reviews across your region with Area Managers.
- Work with line managers to drive the retail recruitment process, ensuring the highest level of talent is attracted and retained.
- Co-ordinate the end-to-end recruitment process for retail management positions, working closing with line managers at all stages of the process and offering support where appropriate.
- Maintain recruitment trackers and talent pools within your region to share and support with HR BP.
- Serve as a link between Management and employees by handling questions, helping resolve work related problems using due diligence.
- Advise Managers on organisational policy matters and ensure compliance.
- Provide accurate and knowledgeable guidance in the management of employee relations issues (disciplinary, grievance, appeals, performance management situations.
- Provide support advice & consistency during the implementation of organizational change projects.
- Represent Hugo Boss at HR related hearings and investigations.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of employment legislation to be able to advise Managers.
- Conduct weekly 121s with Area Managers in region, be their HR conscience.
- Develop a strategic approach to the implementation of HR services, policies and programs through the HR team - adding value to all HR interventions.
- Deliver face to face workshops alongside HR BP that support the development of managers and roll out of key initiatives.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Flexible working environment
- Proven experience of managing and driving HR initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- 2-3 years' experience in an advisor or generalist role
- Significant experience in dealing with employee relation cases
- Ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders
- Ability to travel ( requirement to travel to London Head Office min 2 x per month as well as travel to stores across the North)
- Previous hands on ER experience and strong knowledge of UK employment law
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- CIPD Qualified or part qualified
- HR experience in a retail environment
- Previous SAP HR experience
Essential Personal Attributes
- Understand and represent the brand values
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times - ability to manage conflict
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently. Adapt to new processes and manage own workload
- High standards of Influencing and communication skills - good negotiation skills seeking to find a 'win win' solution for all parties involved
- The capacity to establish credibility and authority quickly
The duties/responsibilities outlined in this Job Description are not an exhaustive list, nor are they intended to be. There may be business requirements and circumstances that will alter, add or remove the need of some of the listed tasks. Flexibility is required within this role in order to meet business demands.