Regional Office Administrator
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
The successful appointee will work closely with the current Regional Office Manager, supporting the Field Team (Regional / Area Managers) & Head Office Departments with essential administration support.
- To help with the smooth running of daily activities in the Regional Office.
- This position is primarily all computer work - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Manages correspondence by answering emails & phone calls and dealing with them as necessary
- Normally tasked with roles such as collating information, booking travel, scheduling, booking first aid courses for store staff, stationary orders – every day is different!
- Excellent organisational skills are essential, and the ability to work towards deadlines
- A forward thinking, self-starter attitude and the ability & confidence to use own initiative.
- Good word processing skills as you will be using Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Great verbal and written communications skills
- A strong ability to multi task
- Ability to maintain a positive and friendly company image
- Certain degree of flexibility would be required.
- 24 hours a week: Monday 0900 – 1600 / Tuesday 0900 – 1600 / Thursday 1100-1600 / Friday 1100-1600
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery