Regional Manager London
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
The Kooples’ philosophy offers a contemporary take on the art of tailoring, ready-to-wear and accessories for both men and women. Styles take inspiration from a strong rock ‘n’ roll attitude and showcase the brand’s innate rebellious elegance.
The Kooples has more than 1200 employees worldwide.Its headquarters are located in Paris, France.
- Ensuring the correct application of procedures
- Ensuring the optimal operations of the points of sale: opening/closing hours, employees' working hours, cleanliness of the point of sale, installation of shop windows, etc;
- Maintain a top-of-the-range brand image by offering optimal customer service.
- Optimising the performance indicators of the points of sale (conversion rate, etc.) ;
- Manage the sales budget of the points of sale and ensure compliance with sales objectives;
- Monitor stocks and carry out end-of-season inventories;
- Carry out regular reports and report dysfunctions to the Retail Director.
- Leading the sales teams by being present in the field and maintaining a permanent dialogue with each employee;
- Participate in the recruitment of managerial profiles, sales people, extra sales... ;
- Ensure the integration, training and coaching of sales teams;
- To develop and evaluate the skills of each team member (define changes, mutations, etc.).
Passionate about fashion, you have a strong product sensibility and good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
You have a developed commercial temperament, a result-oriented culture and a taste for teamwork.