Recruitment Resourcer / Consultant– Luxury Fashion – London w1 – Comp. Salary
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : March 2020
Salary : competitive
OUTSIDE THE BOX RECRUITMENT is a boutique recruitment consultancy who specialise in luxury fashion, based 3 minutes’ walk from Oxford Circus.
We foster long term partnerships with Global and national clients in fashion / retail within luxury/ premium sectors.
Our clients are a mixture, ranging from exclusive and well-known luxury global designer brands - to the start-up business owner who wants to start selling in-store or online.
Reporting direct to the MD & Founder you will be part a small team of knowledgeable, professional, passionate, dedicated luxury recruiters.
The role: Is dual aspect of resourcing candidates and developing into managing client accounts
• Managing all aspects candidate communication
• Direct and indirect sourcing candidates
• Inputting information onto the data base
• Searching data bases
• Writing winning adverts
• Screening candidates
• CV writing
• Interview confirmations
Managing client accounts:
• Developing into Managing client accounts
• Building rapport and trust with clients
• Taking job briefs
• Research clients
• Identifying business opportunities
• Social media –Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc…
• Adhoc projects and administration.
• 1 yr + Experience as a fashion / recruitment Resourcer looking to develop into a Recruitment Consultant
• Enjoys researching (able to think outside the box!)
• Ideally ( not essential) Some experience selling / managing a fashion store or working in a fashion head office
• Reads the latest fashion magazines and aware of designers / brands
• Active on social media
• A good command of written and spoken English (additional European languages would be a benefit)
• Decisive and confident in face to face situations and articulate on the phone
• Organised and methodical in approach
• Able to engage with all cultures and races
• Curious and eager to prove yourself
Competitive Salary + Bonus paid on successful placements, 24 days hols + BH, pension.
only successful candidates will be contacted.