Public Relations & Marketing Manager
Benveniste was established in 2010 specialising in couture and offering a small Made-to-Order service . By popular demand, from September 2016, Made-to-Order is presented as a capsule collection, offering a variety of designs for every client to have personally customised both in style and fit.
Benveniste has been built on word-of-mouth and loyal clientelle. It is only with the first shop opening in September 2016 at 71 Kensington Church Street, London, that the brand has been launched to a larger public. Production remains in central London under the Creative Director personally and the essence of care and dedication to every client as an individual remains, as always, at the heart of the company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations & Marketing Manager to play a fundamental role in Benveniste. They will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a curated vision supporting all channels working closely with the PR Agency and the Creative Director. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ PR & Marketing experience at a luxury brand, including PR and brand communications and social media marketing.
- Study analytics in developing strategy
- Coordinate and execute the brand PR and marketing strategy through all channels of marketing activity.
- Develop compelling marketing programmes, communication and PR strategies which support brand objectives in each respective market to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Oversee and initiate strategic partnerships, events and brand collaborations, taking full ownership of the brand narrative, acting as the brand guardian at all times.
- Coordinate all internal and external communication initiatives, driving impactful and comprehensive media relations and PR programmes though effective agency management.
- Oversee and motivate external agency in the UK in the execution of the PR agency strategy.
- Develop and nurture influencer relationships and maintain and build connections with journalists.
- Manage all Press/Media events and budgets, accordingly, approve and co-ordinate all press releases with PR agencies.
- Develop a global marketing and communications strategy.
- VIP & stylist collaborations
- Creating a social media marketing strategy and researching the best ways to enter the market.
- Identify new platform opportunities and content streams to help grow our brand awareness.
•Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English
•Strong media relationships
•Passionate, engaged, motivated and results driven
•At least 5 years proven experience in luxury fashion brand
•Action-oriented, resourceful and can take a project from start to completion.