Project Manager - Shop Construction
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- To fully manage and track project progress, CAPEX and delivery standards to ensure they are met and where possible improved upon.
- To manage the store's provision of excellent opening, supervising Contractors through the fitting process and providing regular updates.
- To work with the VM Manager to ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively.
- To identify and deal with Landlord approvals, planning and listed building approvals, structural and M&E issues.
- Be a key member for project delivery team and development of the processes involved. Projects include a variety of formats including stores, outlets, travel stores, refurbishments, and minor works. Manage projects independently to £1 million+
- You will have the ability to manage the consultants and contractors; understand, interpret and implement a design brief; undertake cost control and budget reporting; and ensure that projects meet or exceed the objectives of time, cost and quality. You will also be able to manage relationships with existing partners.
- Receive and develop clear design brief from Retail Director & Head of Shop Construction & Facilities (if not complete - chase for all information)
- Carry out site visits with Head of Shop Construction & Facilities if site has to still be decided on to see if location is good and assess possible site issues that could drive up the budget. Discuss design approvals directly with the Global Store & Window Design team and internally with Head of Shop Construction & Facilities and Retail Director.
- Produce Programmes to understand timeline (be aware of critical path)
- Brief External Design Architects (that have been appointed for the project) and keep HBAG Project Coordinator informed.
- Liaise with HBAG Shop Construction department, furniture suppliers, local architects and logistic company.
- Ensure scope of works / schedule of rates and supporting documents are prepared (project specific)
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Flexible working environment