Production Manager-Shoes & Slg-Luxury- London Salary up to £70k
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
Salary : up to £70k
Our client is an International luxury fashion brand revered for producing designs that are contemporary, timelessly elegant and sought after worldwide.
The Production Manager -Shoes & Leather goods will be responsible for ensuring the Bags, Shoes & Accessories collections are produced to the desired quality and price, whilst coordinating raw materials and production in a timely manner and working closely with internal teams.
• Work closely with manufacturers, manage production timelines, reviewing reports and recommending solutions to exceptions.
• Develop time and action calendars for all suppliers.
• Extract Production orders from Zedonk.
• Update Production deliveries docs weekly, scheduling 100% QC.
• Develop production specification sheets.
• Confirm order quantities and delivery dates with manufacturers.
• Organise and attend pre-production fit-meetings to ensure problems are highlighted and communicated to factories and relevant departments and to monitor any changes that may influence costings.
• Source and analyse costing of raw materials/hardware.
• Source new manufacturers as & when necessary that offer competitive pricing, good quality product in line with margin requirements and order volumes.
• Oversee the product life cycle maintaining the design integrity from samples through delivery to customer distribution centres.
• Oversee handover from product development.
• Communicate with suppliers daily and resolving issues.
• Negotiate price and production schedules to meet internal ship windows and business margin requirements.
• Submit to factories Production orders, special orders and press sample orders.
• Weekly monitoring of on-time delivery, maintaining and updating spreadsheets of all orders placed.
• Regularly visiting suppliers and factories to monitor progress of production, quality control and to solve any issues.
• Maintain archives of production standards by season.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in the Fashion industry in Production.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Zedonk.
- Available to travel (even with short notice).
- Available to work until late (and under pressure).
- Italian speaking mandatory