In 2002 Heidi Gosman and Penny Klein launched Heidi Klein - the UK's first one-stop holiday shop. This Notting Hill boutique is evocative of a Hampton’s retreat in whitewashed wood adorned with palm leaves, bleached coral and driftwood, complete with the delicate scent of coconut. Upon entering, clients are instantly elevated to a sun-kissed mindset that affords the perfect ambiance for holiday shopping.
Roles and responsibilities:
•Assist the Production Manager in review of seasonal handover documents.
•Preparation of key seasonal documents.
•Fitting Assistance; Accurate fitting notes and style changes to be taken during fit sessions
•Ensuring that ALL information on the specs is correct including labels/ hardware and Main Body/ lining fabrics;
•Adding Bulk Purchase Order qtys into online stock and order management programme.
•Review and record production qtys and shipment discrepancies, following receipt.
•Assist in factory communication, in ensuring further fitting samples/gold seals are sent on time
•Working with our manufacturers to deliver the best possible product
•Review and approve pre-shipment samples
•Occasional assistance in bulk production QC
•Ensure a clear record is maintained for all QC reports
•Request fabric liability from all factories following closure of the season. An accurate file of this must be maintained.
•Assist with faulty product
•Produce labelling and packing guides for all new suppliers
- 1-2 years’ experience, inclusive of internships, ideally in the luxury sector.
- Self-motivated worker who is able to work well within a team;
- Strong communication skills within internal teams and to external suppliers;
- Good knowledge of excel, word, outlook and Adobe Illustrator;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Able to work well under pressure
- Technical knowledge of swim, RTW and accessories is desirable