Product Development/Production Interns
Hayley Menzies is a elevated contemporary brand available internationally in prestigious stores including Liberty, Harrods and Shop Bop.With a fun, bohemian spirit, it is designed with unfaltering passion to quench the thirst of every fashion thrill-seeker.
Creative Director Hayley has loved fashion since - forever! As a child, she created clothes on an ancient Singer sewing machine progressing to studying fashion and styling at The London College of Fashion.
Every fine detail of every piece - from yarn selection to print, is meticulously driven by Hayley’s creative free spirit, her love of luxury and pin sharp eye for trends.
Assisting the production assistant/designer and the production manager in all aspects of development and production.
• Measuring samples.
• Creating technical drawings when required.
• Print development or manipulation if required
• Assisting in setting up spec sheets for new developments.
• Assisting in setting up and updating spec sheets for production.
• Involvement in design meetings and fit sessions.
• Filling in excel tracking documents.
• Liasing with suppliers to chase samples.
• Doing research and sourcing trims when required.
• This would be a full time position, that is, five days a week for a three month period starting immediately.
• This would be a paid internship, paying expenses to cover travel expenses etc.
• The successful candidate would be based at the Hayley Menzies studio in west London.
• Knowledge of garment construction
• Knowledge of garment fitting
• Attention to detail
• Team player, with a positive “can do” attitude.