Product And Lookbook Photographer/ Retoucher
Mdpns Wardrobe are a brand new passionate womenswear label who specialise in unique vintage and ready to wear Pieces. We are a small steady growing brand based in South East London who are seeking a Product and lookbook photographer. It's very important that the candicate is able to use a DSLR camara and has some photo retouching skills . This will be an unpaid role on a voluntary basis with potential of being offered a permanent position. The candidate will work 4-5 days a week with the ability to be flexible depending on the needs of the business.
A great opportunity has risen for a smart creative product and lookbook photographer to join our small team in our studio in South East London.
This position will provide a great opportunity for a determined, bright, hard-working and enthusiastic individual looking to build a career in fashion. It will suit someone who is creative, quick to learn, has an eye for fashion and is keen to take on new challenges. In addition, this person will get insight into our overall marketing and sales strategy, participating in our brainstorming sessions as well as photoshoots and new collection previews.
Internship description includes:
- Assisting in taking product and e-commerce photos and editing them in photoshop, this will be a core part of the internship
- Helping create images for our website
- Assisting in designing our marketing communications (lookbooks, print ads, banners etc)
- Assisting other sales & marketing areas as needed
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- An eye for fashion and someone who understands our brand aesthetics
- Great team skills and can assist other sales and marketing areas as needed
- Creative, very professional, with a strong sense of ownership and great attention to detail