Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON NW6
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
We work with a variety of Premium customers such as Trilogy, Anthropologie, QVC, Asos and Fenwick, as well as boutiques and catalogues across the UK and the US.
All our clothing manufacturing is done in the UK. We also have a hat division which are made in Italy and sold worldwide.
- Measuring and fitting sealing samples for the own-brand rang.
- Maintaining fit workbooks and creating accurate specifications to be used in production.
- Management of critical path for our UK customers from sample development to sealing process.
- Responsibility of keeping on top of all pattern changes and grading, running meetings with pattern cutters to ensure fit and styling requirements are met whilst having a good understanding of factory procedures and constraints.
- Responsible for creating spec sheet, measuring garments, organizing fitting session and providing fitting comments to the suppliers from proto stage till production orders.
- Keeping detailed records of approvals and critical dates to support the pre-production development and provide information to relevant departments at regular intervals.
- Coordination of samples, fabric and trim submissions with the other members of the team, suppliers and factories to fulfil customer requirements.
- Maintaining contact with the factories to follow up progress
- Ready to assist the rest of the team with various tasks when needed
- Organizing couriers when needed
- Assist the Production Coordinator in day-to-day tasks
- Help sending samples out to customers
- Organize returns
- The candidate must be highly organised and proactive as the role involves handling a large amount of styles at once, all with their own time lines and deadlines.
- Excellent communication to maintain good relationships with people at all levels of the business including buyers at a large variety of stores, factory contacts and suppliers.
- Technical knowledge and some experience working with patterns and grading.
- A thorough understanding of garment manufacturing and clothing construction.
- Good numerical ability and Excel knowledge with the ability to communicate this information effectively to the rest of the team when necessary.
- The candidate must be detailed and logical to have a thorough understanding of each customer’s processes and systems. Maintaining and adhering to critical paths for each customer,
- Minimum 2 years experience.