PR & Vip Relations Manager
Founded in 2016, For Art’s Sake is a London-based design brand specialising in fashion-forward eyewear. In two short years, we’ve grown exponentially, and currently appear in 550+ premium stockists around the world, including Harvey Nichols, on Net-A-Porter, Moda Operandi, Yoox.com, and Lane Crawford. We are loved by style authorities from Beyonce to Olivia Palermo, Poppy Delevingne and Aimee Song, and in a few months, we’ll be opening our first standalone store in Covent Garden with more to follow in the near future.
Our sunglasses take care of the little details, from exquisite craftsmanship to decadent velvet packaging and speedy shipping, so that you can focus on the bigger picture – conquering the world one stylish step at a time. Whether its through our designs, on social media or our blog, we celebrate the bold woman building a bright future; she is an enigma – a playful power-dresser; both effortless and elegant; a master of reinvention.
Handmade using the best materials, our designs are equally as bold; think tinted lenses, pearl-encrusted bridges, and exaggerated silhouettes. It’s these unique features that set us apart, but we haven’t stopped there. We want you to be able to wear your sunglasses forever, so we ensure that every pair is 100% UV protected and features adjustable nosepads for the perfect fit. We also work with two charities to plant a tree and donate a pair of glasses to those in need with every purchase made.
The next stage of the FAS story will be our Covent Garden Store. Opening its doors towards the end of 2018, it will take its cues from our unique design approach and meticulous attention to detail – think luxe textures, light blue velvet walls, brass fittings and lots of mirrors to help you find the perfect fit. Stay tuned!
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a design/fashion brand offering genuine opportunities for progression where individual performance is recognised and rewarded? Our young and growth strategy is including investment in staff development and possibility to move to a managerial position for the right candidate.
Our HQ is located few minutes walk from North Acton tube station and central London is still only just 20 minutes away. Our office offers a lean cosy environment and they are a lot of amenities in the area for food and drinks.
We provide free breakfast selection, along with snacks and beverages. We also host a team happy hour every Friday with a fully stocked in-office bar. Additionally, you get complimentary FAS products!
Are you the sort of person who always plans ahead? Do you think you have stubborn unwillingness to back down from a challenge? If the answer is yes to both questions then position below may be the one for where you can excel.
We are seeking a PR & Vip Relations Manager.You will be working closely with the Creative Director and the PR team.
• Experienced in the field and able to reach international and local VIP/Influencers.
• Red Carpet Dressing, Working with key stylists for dressing opportunities.
• Celebrity Appointments, Introducing For Art's Sake directly to celebrities, via appointments.
• Ambassadors, Securing both informal and formal brand ambassadors for PR and Marketing campaigns.
• Social Media, help to secure social media coverage with VIP’s & opinion formers through strategic product placement & seeding.
• Product Placement, helping to increase sales by way of strategic product placement.
• Guest Lists, securing key names from the music, fashion, TV and film industries to attend our events and launches.
• Liaising with fashion magazine and blogs.
Skills and experience:
• Results orientated
• Positive, proactive attitude
• Concise and precise communicator
• Self-motivated and organised
• Highly organised thinking.
• IT Skills: MS Packages.
• Strong attention to detail.