Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Communication
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Are you looking for an internship where you can have a real impact on the direction of a new disruptive community of sustainable brands?
The Positive Company is currently looking for a talented intern with strong skills and interest in PR.
This work placement is aimed at a student or a graduate who has passion for yoga, positive lifestyle, wellness and sustainable fashion.
The Positive Company is an e-commerce platform of sustainable brands within the yoga, meditation and lifestyle segment.
We believe in a world where great people come together to share common values and make a positive impact.
Our focus is on curating an independent, unique, positive community of people, brands and products.
Must be willing to learn and open to a variety of tasks and opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- preparing press releases and visual features for potential publications and outreach
- preparing Q&As and Interviews with the brands and short reviews of the products
- interview Yoga and Wellness professionals for IGTV and Reels
- approaching stylist, including celebrity stylists for potential gifting
- be the key person of contact for press and influencers
- coordinate brands product placement with the dedicated influencers
- research and suggest new fresh PR opportunities and collaborations
- help web team (when needed) with copywriting
- prepare materials and decks for CEO & management team
Internship duration: Minimum 3 months, can be part of the university program.
You can work remotely.
This is an incredible opportunity to learn in a fast-growing fashion tech platform and with a potential to a fixed roll.
The Ideal Candidate
- Incredible attention to detail and meticulous and organised
- Excellent communicator
- Good visual skills
- An interest in Yoga, Wellness and sustainable fashion
- Dedicated and proactive, always researching and looking out for new opportunities