PR Intern (3 Months)
Founded by the Della Valle Family, Tod’s Group is an Italian multi-brand company that includes Luxurious footwear and Leather Goods Brands among which Tod’s, Hogan and Roger Vivier.
The company is widely known for its handcrafted products mixing elegance and comfort, promoting styles that have become the inspiration for a classic yet elegant lifestyle.
Although each brand has its own signature, they are bound with the same philosophy characterized by a blending of tradition, modernity, combining great quality, creativity and functionality.
•To support the PR Team in all areas.
•The intern should gain valuable experience of how the public relations department of a fashion house operates.
•They should get an understanding of the way in which we work with the national press, weekly and monthly magazines.
•The intern will also get an insight into events and marketing both at a brand and retail level.
- Student with a keen interest in communications who would like to pursue a career in Public Relations, Events or Fashion
- Punctual, committed and responsible individual.
- High-level IT skills including excel, outlook, Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the day-to-day contact for the Press Office.
- Well presented and confident, enthusiastic manner.