Avenue Communications is a contemporary public relations and brand strategy agency for Menswear, Luxury, Arts, Culture and Lifestyle innovators.
A curated space, celebrating the best of cultural excellence. We merge visionary tastemakers with inspirational organisations and individuals to create truly impactful and long lasting story telling.
Avenue Communications is looking for a PR Intern to complete a full time (part-time TBC) 3-month internship in its London-based office with a view to start ASAP.
- Assisting the Account Executive with sample send outs and returns for shoots and VIP dressing opportunities
- Maintaining the showroom to a high standard to ensure all samples are correctly merchandised at all times
- Front of house responsibilities
- Assisting in the monitoring of press coverage as directed by the Account Executive
- Assisting the Account Executive with any further research/responsibilities that may be required
Through your internship with Avenue Communications you will gain a unique and in-depth insight into the fast-paced environment of a fashion/lifestyle public relations agency, providing you with the knowledge required to make your first step within the fashion/lifestyle PR landscape.
- Strong organisational skills
- Hard working and willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible and adaptable at all times
- Previous experience within the fashion industry or a similar role is desirable