Planning Manager - Merchandising - 1 Year Ftc
Are you a Senior Merchandiser with strong planning experience and store allocation knowledge? My client is a well known luxury accessories brand based in Central London and they are now seeking a commercially minded candidate to join them for a 12 month FTC.
* Forecasting seasonal product mix based on finance targets and new business initiatives.
* Building, analysing and communication of sales reports/seasons and market performance throughout the business.
* Commercial mindset with a clear understanding on retail KPIs and how to maximise for profit
* Plan stock intake to be in line with cash flow forecast and manage stock levels accordingly.
* Consolidate stock when necessary.
* Analysis of seasonal data, identifying trends and patterns in sales.
* Analysis of margins by style, supplier and product category.
* Work with Sales teams on merchandising recommendations.
* Identify volume drivers and margin performers and offenders.
* 4-5 years experience within a planning or branch merchandising role
* SAP experience is a must!
* A commercially minded skill set
* Strong planning skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.