Planning And Merchandising Manager - Contemporary Rtw Brand
Vibrant, young and talented team; this is a multi-channel Merchandising Manager opportunity in Central London with one of the fastest growing British fashion brands.
With a huge celebrity following and an ever-growing client list, now is the time to join this fast-paced and fashion-forward brand on their exciting journey.
* Create and drive the seasonal planning and merchandising strategies to meet the brand's financial goals
* Create plans for sales, inventory and markdowns
* Set and manage omni-channel financial targets by product category and region
* Conduct thorough analysis of wholesale sell-throughs and work closely with the team to recommend assortments
* Work closely with the design team to plan new categories
* Execute a merchandise assortment plan in line with the financial and merchandising objectives
* Suggest new potential ranges while keeping in mind the margin and sell-through
* Minimum 5 years' experience in an omni-channel merchandising role
* Degree educated
* Fashion background is a must to be considered
* Experience working in a fashion start-up is a big plus
* Strong analytical skills
* Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
* Excellent company benefits!
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.