Photography And Retouch Team Leader
Country : United Kingdom
Region : South East
County : Oxfordshire
Town : BANBURY
Category : Photography - Runway
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Salary : 28000 - 31000
Katie Loxton Limited was established in the UK in 2015, offering a world of stunning fashion and lifestyle accessories to complement our Joma Jewellery range. From handbags and jewellery to stationery and home fragrances, we love to create accessories that make fantastic gifts and are a joy to own.
All designs are created in the UK by Katie and her team and made by suppliers across the globe. We hope you love them as much as we do.
We’re a family-run business bursting with passionate, creative and friendly people – it’s impossible not to make friends along the way!
Everyone in our team plays an important role in helping to realise our dream of becoming the biggest gifting retailer in the world; providing beautiful, luxury products at an affordable price point to bring joy to our lovely customers with a truly personal touch. We feel inspired every day by the innovation, creativity and kindness of our people who help to shape our welcoming, diverse and exciting culture.
Whether you're looking to begin your Joma Jewellery career or you’re already a rising star in our incredible team, if one of the opportunities below catches your eye we'd love to hear from you!
You? You’re a bit of an all rounder – you’ve got great organisation skills and are able to manage timelines, and deadlines. You’re a great communicator, and you enjoy working with others. You're lead your team from the front, and communicate with others across the business, updating them on when their assets are going to be finished.
But, you’re a natural creative. You love bringing an idea to life. That’s what make you tick, and why you got into this type of work. You understand fashion, lifestyle and jewellery, and what our customers will love, and can bring these ideas onto shoots and into the studio. You may even consider yourself a bit of an art director.
- Oversee the day to day running of the photography, videography and retouching team
- Manage and support 360-degree photography and videography of all products for Katie Loxton and Joma Jewellery
- Make sure the team produce high quality, commercial images ensuring that they are exposed correctly and colour consistent
- Manage the editing of all photography with an internal as well as external team to remove backgrounds, change colours and manipulate layers and retouching
- Ensure a comprehensive library of images, clearly labelled and optimisation ready to upload to internal software and web
- Bring innovation and best practice to the team and constantly generating new ideas
- Line management of the photography and retouch team to ensure work is delivered on time and to specification and mentor to develop their skillset
- Keep a track of budget spending and report on a monthly basis against budget and manage the billing process with external suppliers
- Passion for fashion and creative background with at least 4 years of experience in a commercial setting
- Project management experience – tracking progress and updating excel documents, reporting daily on progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail to ensure a right first time approach
- Understanding + knowledge of accessories product + trends
- A Level/Degree in Photography or a creative subject and able to demonstrate experience
- A desire to create the best quality images
- Strong brand awareness