Personal & Boutique Assistant in Fashion
Benveniste was established in 2010 specialising in couture and offering a small Made-to-Order service . By popular demand, from September 2016, Made-to-Order is presented as a capsule collection, offering a variety of designs for every client to have personally customised both in style and fit.
Benveniste has been built on word-of-mouth and loyal clientelle. It is only with the first shop opening in September 2016 at 71 Kensington Church Street, London, that the brand has been launched to a larger public. Production remains in central London under the Creative Director personally and the essence of care and dedication to every client as an individual remains, as always, at the heart of the company.
We are looking for a Personal and Boutique Assistant to play a fundamental role in Benveniste. They will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Boutique and assisting the Creative Director. The perfect candidate for this role will have outstanding organisational and problem-solving skills along with the ability to work flexibly and autonomously in a fast-paced environment. They will have also have a minimum of 3 years’ in luxury fashion and have excellent grammatical skills.
- Extensive diary management. Managing calendars on a daily, weekly and monthly basis including all appointments, meetings and conference calls.
- Processing of studio expenses, office expenses and boutique expenses.
- Booking travel for the departments and compile travel itineraries.
- Handling IT and Maintenance queries
- General office administration including ordering of office supplies, client database management, emails, studio documents, maintaining studio and client garment files etc. Ad hoc administrative support for the team.
- Organising events at the request of the team,
- Dealing with personal requests from time to time e.g appointments, reservations, travel etc
- Sample Sale and company event management.
- Acting as an Ambassador to the brand
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English.
• Client relations.
• Passionate, engaged, motivated and results driven.
• At least 3 years in a luxury fashion brand
• Action-oriented, resourceful and can work under their own initiative.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• A proactive "can-do" attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves and make a vital contribution to a busy and fast paced team/working environment.