Music & Fashion Media Volunteer
Jade - A modern day mix up of Grace Jones, Shirley Bassey and Cindy Lauper with a pinch of the Retro Peggy Lee.
Jade has a flamboyant, colourful and magnetic personality and was quickly snapped up by two well-known (Tileyard) London music producer's early last year. Her original sound, style and energetic spark sets Jade apart to trail blaze the London scene.
"Jade pays homage to the strong individual woman and the soon to be forgotten retro soul, with her strong charismatic voice reminiscent of a bygone era, but with a sexy modern twist."
"Every song Jade write’s touches perfectly upon the raw emotion of real life - love, heartbreak and joy, threaded together in Jade's evocative lyrics and warm jazzy vocals that hug the soul."
This position is to start asap.
We're looking for an innovative Music Marketing student volunteer who is interested in work experience or as a volunteer working with an up and coming singer. After the success of being requested to perform at London Fashion Week, Jade is looking to expand her team with the recent success of her debut single Pearly Queen.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS a volunteer position with no contract.
If you are a volunteer or Music/Fashion media student:
This position requires working from home.
As a volunteer you have a regular pattern of working on Monday and Tuesdays or Tuesday and Thursdays from 10am to 6pm. Although you are not obligated to turn up for work, we would ask you to let us know if unable to work on your usual days.
● Fashion & Music Marketing & PR Student
● Must be Studying or Completion of a degree in Fashion or Music PR or Marketing
● Working on new music releases
● Organising music video shoots
● Helping with photoshoots
● Good copy writing skills
● Design creative social media, & marketing strategies
● Working on website content
● Strong interest in fashion and Music
● Awareness of trends
● Unique strategic campaign ideas
● Eye for detail and design
● Highly organised and reliable must work regular days and times from home.
● Good research skills
● Good communication skills
● Must be Studying or Completion of a degree in fashion or music PR or Marketing
Please send CV and Cover letter