Multilingual Credit Controller - Eastpak (English Plus Any European Language)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : East Midlands
County : Nottinghamshire
Town : CALVERTON
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let's talk about the role!
As a Credit Controller you will play a key role in managing major European online and high street retail customer accounts.
We expect that our Credit Controllers deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Communicating with customers over the phone and by email to discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries
* Chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
* Controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
* Discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
* Assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
How you'll make a difference..
* You are fluent in English and any European Language
* You are financially and commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills
* You are highly customer focused and results driven to resolve queries
* You are computer literate, with proficiency in Excel.
What's in it for you?
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package.
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you