Menswear Buying Intern
The Reiss philosophy centres on creating and producing directional, design-led menswear, womenswear and accessories. Reiss prides itself with an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative, original products combining exceptional design, quality and value.
At the heart of our business are our people. We all have a part to play in our continued success. Our people values are integral to this and support the entrepreneurial spirit that Reiss was built on:
FOCUS PASSION DRIVE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Menswear Buying Intern to join the Buying team on a 5 month Internship, at our Central London Head Office. As an intern you will have the opportunity to gain commercial awareness and experience of real-life working practices in the fashion retail industry!
Our Menswear Buying Intern will report to the Menswear Assistant Buyer. You will be exposed to our Merchandising, Product Developers, and Design Teams, to support with the creation of a balanced and exciting range for all areas of the Reiss Brand.
The responsibilities of our Menswear Buying Intern will include:
- Ownership of sample tracking and ordering
- Ownership of press samples
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure samples arrive on time for showrooms
- Maintain intake rail to ensure clear viability of product going into store weekly
- Support and take ownership of the admin tasks within the Menswear Buying Team
Our Menswear Buying Intern will have the following skills and experience:
- A genuine interest in fashion and our brand
- Works well in a team but can also strive in individual tasks
- Organised with excellent time keeping skills, able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work methodically in a fast paced environment