Media Manager (Maternity Cover)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : East
County : Hertfordshire
Town : Watford
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Manage the annual agency scope of work (eg for SEO, for agency FTE) and associated costs to gain maximum efficiencies for the business
- Develop individual channel plans and roadmaps to achieve overall annual revenue targets by channel
- Support our agency in the development of their plans for the channel you lead to support TJX in achieving its dotcom revenue goals
- Monitor agency budget versus results and agreed scopes
- Work with our agencies and internal stakeholders to tactically optimise the channels' weekly performance, ensuring the agency team is focused on our priorities and delivering performance against our commercial goals.
- Continuously test and learn and cascade outcomes to appropriate stakeholders
- Challenge the media agency constructively and collaboratively whilst monitoring any channel's performance
- Build strong relationships with marketing and other colleagues - particularly online conversion - to maintain flexibility and agility in deciding how the channel plans should be adapted to improve performance
Analytics and reporting
- Responsible for sharing reporting of your performance channels, taking insights from the analysis and reporting to adapt and optimise plans
- Manage the reporting of your performance channel, evolving and adapting reporting to suit the business and further aid the business in understanding our position
- Share any insight and performance updates for the performance marketing channels, sharing and stakeholdering the insights and recommendations for performance improvement to relevant stakeholders across the business
Future developments/trends/best practice
- Nurture external industry relationships (eg Linkdex) to invest in continual learning for the business, bringing back learnings to share and upskill the business
- Be curious and keep abreast of technological developments within any channel you are leading
- Actively search for new channel technology advances or new solutions in the market that can improve the performance of the digital performance channels
- Think broader than the UK and have an awareness of digital beyond the UK: we are a European business expanding our online footprint
- Identify educate gaps and influence colleagues in the marketing team and beyond on your given digital performance marketing channel
- Work closely with and influence the IT development team in order that the roadmaps required by marketing to achieve future success in digital commerce are fully understood, documented, supported and driven through
- Develop a strong working relationships with the US marketing and dotcom teams to learn, share best practice and to take advantage of global development opportunities as they arise
- Ensure that senior stakeholders are kept informed on our digital performance and new opportunities in the market that TJX should be exploring or implementing
Come and Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding the greatest deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
Media, Marketing Manager, Manager, Channel Marketing, Online Marketing, Marketing, Management