Manual Pattern Cutter - West London
My client is an established luxury womenswear brand, now looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team in the heart of West London. You will work closely with the Designers, Garment Technologists and Machinists alike. Covering multiple product types you will be developing, finalising and improving the construction and fit.
With a growing, loyal and dedicated international clientele, this is the perfect time to join this team. If you have a minimum of 7 years Pattern Cutting experience in the luxury market, I would love to hear from you!
* Ensure all pattern measurements are taken accurately and updated in the spec sheet
* Ensuring all sealed patterns are produced and finalised to the required fit and measurement standards
* Consistency of sizing across all product categories is key
* Undertake necessary final pattern amendments before sealing the pattern to bulk production
* Liaise with our Production, QC teams and external factories to resolve any pattern related production issues
* Complete and approve grade charts for production
* Create and manage the grading schedule & liaise with external grader closely
* Check graded pattern before sending to our manufactures
* Review our current grading manual and make necessary changes
* Work closely with our external grader to pass over key information relevant to each style and assist grader with support where needed
* Ensuring all pattern are graded in a timely manner for production
* Gerber knowledge is an advantage
* Ideally having worked previously for luxury brands
* Excellent understanding of fit and garment construction from a development and factory capability perspective
* Meeting deadlines and being able to multi-task
* A good team player
* Experience of working within Microsoft Office programs, and Adobe creative suits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.