Mandarin Speaking Sales Associate
Pringle of Scotland was founded in 1815 by Robert Pringle as manufacturers of knitted hosiery. With over a 200-year history, it can be considered one of the oldest luxury fashion brands in the world. It was Pringle, decades after its inception, that embraced and encouraged the technical innovations that led to the creation of knitted outerwear, and indeed coined the term ‘knitwear’ to describe its ever-growing collections. The signature Argyle pattern, the ‘twinset’ and cashmere cardigans that graced the shoulders of British royalty and Hollywood stars were all made famous, made relevant or in some instances made for the first time, by Pringle of Scotland. Today, Pringle continues to be a champion of British heritage and talent, but it is thanks to Robert Pringle and the Scottish knitwear industry in Hawick over two centuries ago that knitwear has such a prominent place in the lives and wardrobes of men and women around the world.
Pringle of Scotland is recruiting for a full time Mandarin speaking Sales Associate for our Hackney Outlet.
- Continually drive to achieve and exceed sales targets and other KPIs
- Continually identify and actively develop sales opportunities through converting with excellent customer service skills.
- Offer best in class luxury service and product knowledge throughout the entire customer journey, from first purchase through to aftersales.
- Drive acquisition of new clients and retain clients through an engaging, personable brand experience.
- Create your own client book and update the customer database consistently.
- Regularly reach out to your clients giving tailor made advice and service that builds a lasting relationship with Pringle of Scotland.
- Support management with store processes to ensure total compliance and integrity when it comes to operating guidelines.
- Receive and process deliveries, support Management in preparing deliveries and shipments to clients.
- Encourage an open, honest and positive team environment; be open to feedback and communicate with your team in a clear and supportive way.
- Maintain an ongoing, transparent dialogue with your Manager.
- Be a Pringle of Scotland role model that leads by example 247
•Sales focused; driven by achievement
•Ambitious with willingness to learn and improve
•At ease with working with others
•You will have an understanding of the luxury fashion world
•A confident communicator, negotiator and seasoned multi tasker
•You are fun, social, passionate about people, open, honest and transparent in and outside of work