Management Opportunities -Churchill Square Brighton
Country : United Kingdom
Town : Brighton
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
To perform this job effectively Managers must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
· Personally execute Talent Life Cycle for direct reports. Talent Life Cycle actions include selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement.
· Interview and Select for all open sales associate roles on assigned team.
· Facilitates select sales associate onboarding and training modules.
· Conducts 60/90 day touchbases for all newly hired sales associates on assigned team.
· Schedules and leads performance management for direct reports (Annual, Mid-year, Monthly Touch points)
· Schedules and leads associate observations and monthly performance reviews for assigned team.
· Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plans.
· Tracks attendance of assigned team
· Leads and demonstrates the company values and L Brands Way behaviors within the store at all times.
· Executes business unit initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing)
· Sets direction for "Best at Bras" culture of business unit. Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to assigned team through bra journey execution, fitting room observations and building customer loyalty.
· Owns the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the business unit by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and execution.
· Develops short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
· Maintains the updates floor plan and fixture block leveraging the Digital brand guide and fixture database.
· Gains business insight and takes action by reviewing business unit results daily, weekly, monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
· Takes initiative to understand the business unit and offer solutions on how the store can drive sales growth.
· Leads the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensures the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer. Owns 6-8 segments per week
· Spends 6-8 non-csl segments a week in business unit coaching sales associates, demonstrating selling behaviors, and providing feedback to CSL on customer experience.
· Has knowledge of all responsibilities of the Sales Associate and Sales Specialist role and is able to supervise and engage with the customer concurrently in order to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
· Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in, asset protection.
· Communicates with Assistant Store Manager to ensure proper scheduling for all aspect of the business unit.
· Works with SM and ASM to determine payroll management
· Completes monthly associate availability check-ins with direct reports to ensure availability meets business and associate needs.
· Collaborates with peer Brand Managers to ensure seamless communications and execution of overall store results.
· Executes and/or directs product lifecycle activities during open hours of assigned business unit to drive merchandise availability.
· Executes store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
· Follows Calendar of Assumption of role with discipline.
· Sales Growth (Likes)
· Payroll % to plan
· Best @ LL%
· £/FS Growth
· Sales Goals
· Stores Loyalty Programs: Email Capture Rate
· Internal Promotions
Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organisation
Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities through time management and organisational skills
Proven ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
Schedule flexibility that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-business hours
An equal opportunity employer, Victoria's Secret UK does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, colour, religion or belief, gender, nationality, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by UK law.