Luxury PR & Marketing Internship
Country : United Kingdom
Region : North West
County : Greater Manchester
Town : MANCHESTER WHITEFIELD
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Starting date : Soon
We design and produce the majority of our garments in the UK to lower the carbon emissions by reducing the shipping distances, supporting local artisans to be able to monitor our manufacturing process closely.
We strongly believe modern luxury should be socially and environmentally responsible; therefore we take into consideration where our materials come from and who is making them, to ensure our customers are receiving highly ethically sustainable garments that will last them a lifetime.
Please note this role is not paid, but you will be working closely with the designer and get to learn many aspects of how to run a fashion brand from sampling to approaching buyers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a bright individual who wishes to gain experience and an insight into how a fashion business operates in the UK. The role of PR and Marketing Intern is open to those who are wishing to develop their skills in digital marketing practices, social media and PR. The individual must have excellent English skills (written and spoken), with a keen eye for detail and a creative flair.
This role is perfect for Fashion PR/Marketing students and graduates, or individuals with an interest/experience in a creative setting.
- Assisting with managing the brand social media accounts and planning content.
- Contribute interesting ideas for social media content
- Assist with developing and executing strategies to increase social media presence
- Build relationships with key bloggers and influencers, buyers, photographers and models.
- Assisting on photo shoots and pop-up events.
- Organising and management of samples and returns.
- Background in either fashion, journalism, marketing, PR or design.
- Proficient in Mircosoft Office or similar, including Excel/Google Sheets.
- Organised, efficient with good time management skills.
- An enthusiasm for luxury, slow fashion.
- Creative with an eye for detail.
- Must be able to commit 3 days a week.
- Be able to commute to Whitefield, Bury, Greater Manchester.