Loss Prevention Officer - Preston 721
Country : United Kingdom
Region : North West
County : Lancashire
Town : WALTON-LE-DALE
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working within our Loss Prevention team you’ll effectively support the provision of a safe and secure working and shopping environment, providing a uniformed presence to protect the company assets and to minimise loss.
• Help our stores feel like safe and secure places to work and shop.
• Work closely with Store Teams and build strong relationships with local police.
• Identify any high-risk areas and act as a strong deterrent on the shop floor.
• Engage with store management to ensure Company LP standards within stores are adhered to at all times.
• To action any other duties as requested by the Regional LP Manager including Out of Hours surveillance, LP auditing and additional support at other stores and attend department meetings.
• We would prefer you to have previous experience as a either a Security Officer, worked in a Retail environment or the Armed Forces.
• You’ll be flexible and willing to work across different stores and opening times. Travel will be required on a day to day basis to cover a cluster of stores within a reasonable travelling distance form your home address.
• Totally committed to keeping our Store Teams and customers safe.
• Well-organised with the ability to work well in a fast and busy store.
• Hardworking, self motivated and always ready to use your initiative.
• A confident communicator who can build great relationships with store teams, police and customers.
• Fully flexible to work 5 out of 7 days including weekends and evenings.
- Bonus Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount