London Experience And Operations Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
We are a dynamic fashion technology start-up that brings in-store clienteling services directly to the customer, at home and on-demand. Our network of trained assistants will bring the customer the items they want, within 90 minutes of placing the order. While at the customer’s home, our assistant can wait whilst the customer tries the items on, offer basic pinning and fitting services and return any unwanted items back to store - providing hassle-free returns for the customer and brand.
Our best-in-class technology integrates with the brand systems to schedule our network of assistants via our app. Think Deliveroo etc. but for fashion!
TOSHI currently has offices in London and New York, and plans to expand into additional cities in 2021.
TOSHI is scaling its operations in London. We are looking for an exceptional Experience Manager to hire, train and manage our Assistant Network as well as work with our partner brands, to provide a premium service on their behalf. This will be a critical role in a fast-growing company.
You will be joining the company at a critical time as TOSHI scales quickly to meet increasing demand for home delivery services, as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Lead the TOSHI Assistant Program. Hire, on-board, train and manage our TOSHI assistants during orders;
- Become the primary point of contact for fashion brands partners. Run product training sessions, daily communication and support services;
- Manage customer enquiries to ensure a luxury experience;
- Support the Assistant team by attending customer appointments, if needed;
- Work closely with our other Experience Managers in London and New York
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- 18 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- A fast paced and fun work environment
- An informal, startup culture
- Choose your laptop and any extra equipment you need to do your best work
- Currently a fully remote set up, though requirement to service orders as required in London Zones 1 to 3. Will return to an office set-up in due course.
Return to work and our ‘new normal’
The safety and wellbeing of our team is our primary concern during this period and our return to our office will be well planned and considered. Key factors will be ensuring social distancing and suitable protection measures are in place and the COVID-19 situation settles in the rest of the Europe
What our recruitment process looks like
The interview process consists of an initial video call with Paul, our Chief Commercial Officer. If successful, you will have follow up interviews with both Alex (COO) and Marine, our Experience Manager.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
TOSHI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
How to Apply
Please, no agencies.
- At least 5+ years management and recruitment retail experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed expectations for a demanding client base
- Tech savvy and willingness and test and feedback on a fast-evolving technology stack
- Interest in luxury fashion
- Current and up-to-date trend information
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Strong desire to learn more about the luxury fashion retail world and apply these new outcomes on a daily basis
- Positive attitude and ability to use own initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- The ability to engage with different nationalities and personalities
- English language proficiency, eligible to work in the UK